2020 Heina Tumble Tester II
Tumble Tester II is used to test the breakage of various small products up to 1 kilograms.
The machine can be used to perform standardized tests in accordance with IEC 60068-2-31 IEC 60312-1 IEC 61558-1.
The tester complies with directives 2006/42/EY, 2014/35/EU and 2014/30/EU, and standard SFS EN ISO 12100 has been applied.
Features for high-quality drop testing
• Steady aluminum frame, reliable construction
• Safety cage, roof, and electronic door lock
• Easy to operate
• Programmable drop counter
• Adjustable tumble rate
• Counter for next inspection
• Easy access to product for inspection
• Service free machine
• Tester can be divided into three separate parts for easy transportation
• Memory slots for preset settings OPTIONAL FEATURES
• Extended drop height up to 2 000 mm
• Larger EW and EWW models for bigger and/or heavier products (eg speakers), up to 5 kg